Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope 2009 is filled with joy, the love of family, and the smiles of good friends! I also hope it is filled with humane, respectful care for women and families during the childbearing year. And, I hope that 2009 welcomes the legalization of CPMs in the states working towards this during the 2009 legislative session.

One of my resolutions this year is to increase the number of birth classes I teach. I also resolve to seek more varying opportunities to raise community awareness about healthy birth (more of a "birth network" approach). If you have a birth-related New Year's resolution, I'd love to hear about it!

Happy New Year!

Molly Remer
CfM Blogger
(P.S. I'm going to start signing my posts, as they're being automatically imported from this blog into several Facebook pages now and it can get confusing about who is writing them! :)

No comments: