Friday, February 13, 2009

Birth Video Contest, Breastfeeding Posters, & Midwifery Editorial

You may have already heard that Birth Matters Virginia is having a birth video contest (you do not have to live in VA to participate). I'm sure it will be exciting to see the results!

I recently came across some very nice free educational posters and other breastfeeding resource materials from the British Columbia Baby Friendly Network (I originally found the link on the Passion for Birth blog)

Finally, I wanted to mention an editorial in the Journal of Obstetric, Gynecological, and Neonatal Nursing called The Authorities "Resolve" Against Homebirth. Written by a CNM it is a look at the AMA and ACOG's position against homebirth. I learned about this editorial from the Woman to Woman blog, which includes several good quotes from the editorial.

--
Molly Remer
CfM Blogger

No comments: