Friday, July 31, 2009

Choices in Childbirth booklet

I absolutely love the little booklet "The Guide to a Healthy Birth" published by the NYC-based organization Choices in Childbirth. It is a handy size, attractive, full of good information, and so great to have available to give to pregnant women in your life (or people thinking about becoming pregnant, or to anyone!). I hand them out in my birth classes and also give them to other people I know. Anyway, I was excited to learn today from the Passion for Birth blog, that a new edition of the booklet is available!

You can download the pdf version directly here. Or, for very minimal shipping, you can order print versions here.

I just ordered 50 copies and I can't wait for them to get here! I think I only had about 4 copies left from my last order (of the previous edition), so I can't think of better timing :)

--

Molly

CfM Blogger

No comments: