Saturday, December 20, 2008

Birth films + free e-book

Yesterday, I learned about an interesting new film called Home Delivery: The Adventure of Giving Birth at Home. I am also looking forward to watching an Australia film called The Big Stretch.

Speaking of films, Pregnant in America is now available to buy on DVD and so is Orgasmic Birth!

I was also excited to find out that Sherri Menelli's book Journey Into Motherhood: Inspirational Stories of Natural Birthis available now as a free e-book. I downloaded my copy right away and I'm looking forward to reading it. I learned about this offer from the Hypnobabies blog.

Speaking of Hypnobabies, they've recently started selling their home-study program on Amazon. You can also find their Hypno-Doula Workbook there as well as a Hypnosis for an Easy Pregnancy CD set.

No comments: