Saturday, September 27, 2008

MANA Conference

Back in July, I posted briefly about the MANA conference this year (I was commenting on their great logo!). However, when I posted about conferences I've received emails about recently, I should have mentioned MANA again, since it is coming right up! The Midwives Alliance of North America is holding its 2008 conference in Traverse City, MI on October 16-19. Two of the CfM Board members will be attending.

The conference features Jennifer Block, Suzanne Arms, and many other dynamic speakers. It also has CEUs available from ACNM, MEAC, MI Nurses Association, and DONA. Of interest also is the MotherBaby Film Festival that will take place October 15th-17th with Ricki Lake and Abby Epstein in attendance. You can read more on the event's interesting blog. (and, of course, don't forget to make note of the conference's super cool logo. I'm especially fond of it :-)

No comments: