Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Celebrity Webisodes on My Best Birth

I confess to having been a fairly devoted fan of the Buffy, the Vampire Slayer TV show. So, imagine my delight to discover a "Celebrity Birth Webisode" on the MyBestBirth website featuring Alyson Hannigan (Willow in Buffy, now known for playing other roles, but Willow to me!) and her husband Alexis Denisof (Wesley on Buffy). In part 1, they discuss choosing to have a homebirth and the concerns/questions of people around them ("where is Alexis going to sit?" was a popular one from Alyson's mother) and also the reaction of their doctor when they asked him to provide hombirth backup (fear tactics). I look forward to seeing part 2 when it is available.

Also in the series are episodes with Cindy Crawford and Melissa Joan Hart.

I also confess to being a Xena fan--Lucy Lawless had a homebirth as well, so perhaps she'll be in a webisode next and make my fangirl heart content :)

--
Molly
CfM Blogger

*Note that to get the videos to play, I had to open them in Explorer instead of Firefox.

No comments: